Thursday, October 6, 2016

If you want to worst hosting experience of your life, please signup @site5 site.com


If you want to worst hosting experience of your life, please signup @site5 site.com. please see the picture of the countless attempts to reach anyone in billing, sales, tech support, to down grade my vps. Then when no response at all for weeks I tried canceling. Instead of canceling my account they continued to bill me. Still now after 6 weeks no one has responded. I have tried calling and just sit on hold for hours. I have tried chatting and no answer there. Again as you can see from the picture of all the tickets I have put in. if I were to open them up you would see they go back 5-6 weeks. I keep updating them and making new one in hopes someone would respond. But nothing so finally my only recourse was to cancel my credit cards to stop the billing which they tried just today to run my card for services I have canceled almost 2 months ago. So now that they have thoroughly pissed me off now I am going here to the web to informed people how horrible #site5 is. Do not use their service
http://j.mp/2dHTQDK